Topics for this lecture included:
- Saudi Arabia – women are now allowed to vote and run for office, but not drive
- Natural disaster watch: the Phillipines prepares for Typhoon Nesat
- Russia changes its constitution to allow two six-year terms for the President. Putin can run again!
- China nominates Putin for its peace prize
- The ISI! It’s like the CIA, only it’s in Pakistan and is more powerful!
- A bunch of international relations are at an all time low: US/Pakistan, Israel/Turkey, Italy/everyone
- The EU: how it came to be, what is is now, and how its unity is starting to pull apart