Topics for this lecture included:
- Russia and China veto a “Team West” proposal to condemn violence in Syria – America is MAD!
- Russian President Medvedev urges Syrian leader al-Assad to make reforms or step down
- Russia seeks to expand trading diversity with China
- Angela Merkel and French president Sarkozy meet to rescue banks from collapse
- The difference between a recession and a depression – what is it?
- Why Russia invaded Georgia in 2008
- NATO: its history, what it is now, why Russia’s mad, and how its at its weakest point in its history up to this point