Tuesday – Topics discussed included:
- We’re getting close to the end of the school year!
- How to cheat in all your other classes
- Sudan and South Sudan are doing air strikes on each other
- How no one takes North Korea seriously
- Putin will be stepping down as the head of his party, and Meddie (Medvedev) may step up!
- Sarkozy lost the first round of elections, and that’s not good for this blogger since I run Plaid Sarkozy’s Twitter account!
- The Spratly Islands conflict is getting worse
- Speaking of China… more on history, how it was almost taken over completely by Japan, why they became run by the Communist party, and how Taiwan represented China for a while
- Shoutout to Hootie the Owl!
Thursday – Topics discussed included:
- Dancing on the stage before class!
- Boyer got a “man card!”And a durian!
- Two bizarre British stories going on in China
- Mass synchronized pom-poms at the mass games in North Korea
- CHINA RICH! And speaking of which, we also talked about the rest of China’s history, how they place stability first, how they think long-term, and how they’re in the game to win it again!
- How Taiwan is armed so much
- Who is Hu, and when do you say Wen?